The ‘company’ refers to the organisation who provides information whether paid for or free of charge.
Your agreement is with The Serving Ace.
A ‘customer’ is anyone who receives any information from The Serving Ace regardless of whether this is information that is paid for, or provided free of charge, and includes, but is not limited to information made available through Membership, Free Memberships and our Premium SMS Service, Premium info service, LIVE sports pick premium line service.
‘Services’ relates to any of the information we supply, regardless of whether this is information that is paid for, or provided free of charge, and includes, but is not limited to, all information provided through the services referred to as The Membership, The Premium phone Membership, Free Memberships and our Premium Info SMS Service, or in any other dealings or communications with The Serving Ace.
As a ‘customer’ purchasing, receiving, subscribing, trialing or utilising any of our ‘services’ you agree in full, agree to be bound by, and agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions of our ‘services’ as a ‘customer’ and agree to all of the points that cumulatively form our ‘Terms and Conditions Of Business’ as set out here:
- You are at least 18 years of age or older as local gambling law dictates. You accept that if you are resident outside the UK, you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to receive our services.
- All information supplied is strictly confidential and is for the sole use of customer registered with us who is responsible for paying for, subscribing to, or receiving the service in question. You agree to use the information solely and not divulge any of the information provided to any 3rd party in any way; including, but not limited to verbal, written or electronic distribution of the information supplied.
- Once a customer has received information from any of our services, he/she is bound to an agreement that he/she shall not in any way divulge the information to any third parties, either before or after any race has been run. It is released exclusively to customers of The Serving Ace – information piracy and/or the re-transmission of information, either for commercial gain or not, of any kind will not be permitted and we will immediately commence legal proceedings to remedy any such breach of our Terms of Business.
- We reserve the right to immediately cancel any services should we find that customers are passing information to third parties and are not obligated to provide a refund in such circumstances.
- The Serving Ace reserves the right to refuse membership to any person where it believes that person may use the information in any way described in clause 3.
- Customers must be aware that not every bet will win. Past results are not indicative of future performance and The Serving Ace is not bound by any assurance that any profits will be achieved over any period of time. Any information provided as part of any service to any customer is solely provided as an opinion, and there are no guarantees to the likely outcome of any race that is run.
- The Serving Ace reserves the right to change the service(s) at any time. Notification of such changes shall be made in the form of an email and article within the members website. Where a service has been changed that significantly affects (to the detriment) the service a member originally signed up for, those members shall be entitled to cancel their subscription and receive a refund for outstanding months remaining.
- The Serving Ace reserves the right to cancel the service(s) at any time. In such circumstances, a refund for any outstanding months of membership will be given.
- DATA PROTECTION, CANCELLATIONS AND PRIVACY
- The Serving Ace will not pass on your details to any third parties, nor will your information be used for any advertising purposes, other than those directly associated with The Serving Ace. We may provide you with information regarding other The Serving Ace services that we believe may be of interest to you through email, phone, SMS text message or post, and we may also provide you with information from selected partners which we believe will be of interest to you. Any information provided as part of The Serving Ace service offerings or provided on behalf of selected partners will be done so without making your details available to any 3rd parties. We operate an opt-out mechanism with any promotional or advertising communications using any medium, and we will permanently remove your information from any database where your details may have been stored.
- The Serving Ace does not condone or utilise the use of Unsolicited Commercial Email (SPAM), and will take all necessary actions required to stop and unsolicited commercial email that purports to be from The Serving Ace.
- The Serving Ace cannot and will not offer any refunds for any services, whether completed, in progress or not yet commenced, under any circumstances whilst the services that were signed up and paid for are still being provided in the capacity they were described at the time the service was commenced. Services in any form require a significant amount of time in administration, and setup irrespective of results, and as such we regret we are unable to offer any refunds in any form unless we are forced to cease or change any of our services to the detriment of the customer. We also will remove customers and, if we deem reasonable, offer a refund if we feel they are causing problems for our service.
- The Serving Ace provides customers with the option to cancel their membership at any time, and as confirmed on checkout, we operate using a ‘recurring payment’ method.
INDEMNITY AND LIABILITY
- You irrevocably indemnify The Serving Ace and any of its Data Providers and affiliates from and against any and all losses, damages and costs suffered or incurred by The Serving Ace, any Data Providers or affiliates of whatsoever nature arising out of or in connection with your use, provision or distribution of information or any part of our services or any part or otherwise howsoever arising in relation to any breach of this agreement by you.
- Due to the nature of electronic distribution of information, services and materials, neither The Serving Ace nor any of its Data Providers nor affiliates have any liability (whether in contract or tort) for any losses, costs or damages resulting from or related to use of or inability to use any information contained in our services or the provision of the services to the fullest extent to which such liability may be excluded or avoided by law. In no event shall The Serving Ace be liable to you for perceived or actual lost profits or for indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages arising out of or in relation to the provision of the services or the provision of information.